What the wiki indicates actually works, altough it´s not what I wanted. I have tried it and works fine.

I have also tried Jack´s approach and also works fine (and is what I was looking for :-)

Still, I have one more question. You wrote: " This is a 1.4.1 installation, back when there was no "threads" option in DIH. ". I´m using 3.5 Solr. What would the use of threads change. How could I take advantage ot it, instead of declaring various DIHs in SolrConfgi.xml?

Thanks a lot!