Hello.
Could you tell me the difference between this two?

1) Having a DIH with a field in data-import-config.xml like this:
<field column="body" name="article" stripHTML="true"/>

b) Having the Schema.xml with a field like this:
    <fieldType name="textNoHtml" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
        <analyzer type="index">
            <charFilter class="solr.HTMLStripCharFilterFactory"/>
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

    <field name="article" type="textNoHtml" indexed="true" stored="true" />

I assume when I call to the DIH, it first removes the HMTL, and then, when indexing, the HTML should be removed again, but the HTML was already removed by stripHML in data-import-config.
Si, doesn it make sense to declare a field as stripHTML=true when than field will be stored in a field with a HTMLStripCharFilterFactory?

Thanks for you help.

www.playence.com
Sergio Martín Cantero
Office (ES) +34 91 733 73 97