Howdy,

I have a multi-core set up in Solr 3.6.0 which works fine. That is until I
request the response in json with the "wt=json" parameter. When I do that it
looks like its using the schema.xml file of one of my other cores because it
complains that it can not get a required field that exists in the schema.xml
of one of the other cores.

Has anyone seen this issue before? If so what was the fix. I'm spending far
too much time trying to convert the default xml response into json. I'd like
to have the response returned in json.

Regards,

Tim