Parvin,

What you are looking for is already available in the "bleeding edge",
unreleased version of Solr, which will become version 4.0 sometime later this
year. You can download it at [1] and test it out. The feature is called
SolrCloud [2] and it replaces the old replication mechanism in 1.x and 3.x
versions. Instead of slaves pulling the whole index from masters, the masters
will forward individual updates to the slaves. Note that this feature is still
under development and certain things will change before 4.0 release, but it is
pretty stable and even in use in production some places.

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Solr-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud

--