From: geeky2 [mailto:gee...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:06 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: index-time boosting using DIH

thanks for the reply,

so to use the $docBoost pseudo-field name, would you do something like below
- and would this technique likely increase my total index time?

<dataConfig>
  <dataSource .../>

  <document name="mydoc">
    <entity name="myentity"
            transformer="script:BoostDoc"
            query="select ...">

     <field column="SOME_COLUMN" name="someField" />