Hi,

Thanks for your advice.
It is basically a meta search application. Users can perform a search on N
number of data sources at a time. We broadcast Parallel search to each
selected data sources and write data to solr using custom build API(API and
solr are deployed on separate machine API job is to perform parallel search,
write data to solr ). API respond to application that some results are
available then application fires  a search query to display the results(query
would be q=unique_search_id). And other side API keep writing data to solr and
user can fire a search to solr to view all results.

In current scenario we are using single solr server & we performing real time
index and search. Performing these operations on single solr making process
slow as index size increases.

So we are planning to use multi core solr and each user will have its core. All
core will have the same schema.

Please suggest if this approach has any issues.

Rgds
AJ