yes, I am also interested in good performance with 2 billion docs. how
many search nodes do you use? what's the average response time and qps
?

another question: where can I find related paper or resources of your
algorithm which explains the algorithm in detail? why it's better than
google site(better than lucene is not very interested because lucene
is not originally designed to provide search function like google)?