Hi folks,

I'm using Solr 3.6 and I'm trying to import data from my database to solr
using Data Import Handler. My db-config is like this:

<dataConfig>
   <dataSource driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE" user="admin" password="admin" />
   <document>
      <entity name="documento" query="SELECT
iddocumento,nrodocumento,asunto FROM documento">
         <field column="iddocumento" name="iddocumento" />
         <field column="nrodocumento" name="nrodocumento" />
         <field column="asunto" name="asunto" />
      </entity>
   </document>
</dataConfig>

My problem is when I'm trying to use a different values in the field tag,
for example

         <field column="asunto" name="anotherasunto" />

When I use different name from column, this field is omitted. Please can
you help me with this issue?

My schema.xml is:

<types>
      <fieldtype name="string" class="solr.StrField" sortMissingLast="true"
/>
   </types>

   <fields>
      <!-- general -->
      <field name="iddocumento" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />
      <field name="nrodocumento" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
/>
      <field name="anotherasunto" type="string" indexed="true"
stored="true" />
   </fields>

Thanks in advance!

--