Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 4:51 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stop Words in SpellCheckComponent

But your most recent email referred to "stopword.txt".

So, either add "the" to german_stop_long.txt, or change the "words" option
of your stopfilter to refer to "stopwords.txt".

Sorry for that confusion: The stopfilter refers to the stopwords.txt

Now I'm just talking about the solr example webapp
(apache-solr-3.6.0.tgz/example) which I slightly modified (as
described in the last mail).

In this example solr makes also suggestions for stopwords.
I can't see a mistake in my configuration.

1. The stopfilter refers to the stopwords.txt:

   <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
     <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
     </analyzer>
     <analyzer type="query">
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
     </analyzer>
   </fieldType>

2. The SpellCheckComponent refers to the field "name":

<str name="field">name</str>