Hi,

I would like to return results sorted by score (desc), but i would like to
insert random results into some predefined slots (lets say 10, 14 and 18).
The reason I want to do that is I boost click-through rate based features
significantly and i want to give a chance to documents which doesnt have
enough click through rate data. This would help the results stay fresh.

I looked into solr code and it looks like i need a custom QueryComponent
where once the top results are ordered, i can insert some random results at
my predefined slots and then return. I am wondering whether there is any
other way I can achieve the same?

Thanks
Srini