Say I have various categories of 'tags'. I want a keyword search to search
through my index of articles. So I search over:
1) the title.
2) the body
3) about 10 of these tag-categories. Each tag category is multivalued with a
few words per value.

Without considering the affect on 'relevance', and using the standard lucene
query parser, would it be faster to specify each of these 10 fields in q (q
= cat1:keyword OR cat2:keyword OR ... ), or to copyfield the stuff in those
10 fields into one combined field?

Or is it such that I should be slapped in the face for even thinking about
performance in this scenario?