Hello Grant,

I need to frame a query that is a combination of two query parts and I use a
'function' query to prepare the same. Something like:
q={!type=func q.op=AND df=text}product(query($uq,0.0),query($cq,0.1))

where $uq and $cq are two queries.

Now, I want a search result returned only if I get a hit on $uq. So, I
specify default value of $uq query as 0.0 in order for the final score to be
zero in cases where $uq doesn't record a hit. Even though, the scoring works
as expected (i.e, document that don't match $uq have a score of zero), all
the documents are returned as search results. Is there a way to filter
search results that have a score of zero?

Thanks for your help,

Debdoot