Like that?

java -Xmx300m -jar post.jar myfile.xml

Le 19/06/2012 11:11, Lance Norskog a écrit :
Ah! Java memory size is a java command line option:
http://javahowto.blogspot.com/2006/06/6-common-errors-in-setting-java-heap.html

You would try increasing the memory size in stages up to maybe 300m.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Bruno Mannina<bmann...@free.fr>  wrote:

Le 19/06/2012 10:51, Lance Norskog a écrit :

675 doc/s is respectable for that server. You might move the memory
allocated to Java up and down- there is a balance between amount of
memory in Java v.s. the OS disk buffer.

How can I do that ? is there an option during my command line or in a config
file?
sorry for this newbie question :(

And, of course, use the latest trunk.
Solr 3.6