Not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.  If not, please
excuse.

I'm trying to use the DataImportHandler with
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor" to speed up import from an RDBMS. While
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor" is much faster than
processor="SqlEntityProcessor", the resulting Solr index does not contain
multi-valued fields on sub-entities.

So, for example, my db-data-config.xml has the following structure:

<document>
                <entity name="foo"      pk="id"

processor="SqlEntityProcessor"
                                                        query="SELECT   f.id AS
foo_id,

f.name AS foo_name
                                                                     FROM
foo f"

                        <field column="foo_id" name="foo_id" />

                        <field column="foo_name" name="foo_name" />

                        <entity name="bar" processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"

query="SELECT   b.name as bar_name

    FROM        bar b

   WHERE        b.id = '${foo.id}'"

                                 <field column="bar_name" name="bar_name" />
                        </entity>

                </entity>
</document>

where the database relationship foo:bar is 1:m.

The issue is that when I import with processor="SqlEntityProcessor" ,
everything works fine and the multi-valued field - "bar_name" has multiple
values, while importing with processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor" does not
even create the "bar_name" field in the index.

I've deployed Solr 3.6 on Weblogic 11g, with the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3360 applied.

Any help on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,
ps