Hello!

Your query suggests that you are sorting on the 'name' field instead
of the latlng field (sort=name +asc).

The question is what you are trying to achieve ? Do you want to sort
your documents from a given geographical point ? If that's the case
you may want to look here: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpatialSearch/
and look at the possibility of sorting on the distance from a given
point.

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć

Hi,

I have 260 docs which I want to sort on a single field latlng.
<doc>
<str name="id">1</str>
<str name="name">Amphoe Khanom</str>
<str name="latlng">1.0,1.0</str>
</doc>

My query is :
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=*:*&sort=name +asc

This query sorts all documents except those which doesn’t have latlng, and I
can’t keep any default value for this field.
My question is how can I sort all docs on latlng?

Regards
Harshvardhan Ojha  | Software Developer - Technology Development
    |  MakeMyTrip.com, 243 SP Infocity, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana -
122 016, India

What's new?: Inspire - Discover an inspiring new way to plan and book travel
online.

Office Map

Facebook

Twitter