Hi Lee,

I tried group to my FID field and outch error 500 + outofmemory...

I don't yet tested facets....

Thanks,
Bruno

Le 08/07/2012 11:19, Lee Carroll a écrit :
Hi Bruno,

As described See  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing but also
faceting as this often fits the bill

On 7 July 2012 22:27, Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr> wrote:

Dear Solr users,

I have a field named "FID" for Family-ID:
<field name="fid" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" termVectors="true"/>

My uniqueKey is the field "PN" and I have several others fields (text-en,
string, general text, etc...).

When I do a request on my index, like:
title:airplane

I get several docs but some docs are from the same family members (FID are
equals)
Example:
Doc1
fid=A0123
Doc2
fid=B777
Doc3
fid=C008
Doc175  <========= same family Doc1
fid=A0123

Is it possible to get only docs with FID differents?
I don't want to see Doc175 on my XML result.
By this way if I set "rows=20" I will have 20 docs from 20 different
families.

Thanks for your help,
Bruno
Solr3.6