Hi Pranav,

If you are using Tomcat to host Solr, you can define your data source in
context.xml file under tomcat configuration.
You have to refer to this datasource with the same name in all the 3
environments from DIH data-config.xml.
This context.xml file will vary across 3 environments having different
credentials for dev, stag and prod.

eg
DIH data-config.xml will refer to the datasource as listed below
<dataSource jndiName="java:comp/env/<*YOUR_DATASOURCE_NAME*>"
type="JdbcDataSource" readOnly="true" />

context.xml file which is located under "/<TOMCAT_HOME>/conf" folder will
have the resource entry as follows
  <Resource name="<*YOUR_DATASOURCE_NAME*>" auth="Container"
            type="" username="XXXXX" password="XXXXX"
            driverClassName=""
            url=""
            maxActive="8"
            />