Vinicius:

No, fetching the document from the index, changing selected values and
re-indexing probably
won't work at all. The problem is that you only get _stored_ values
back from Solr. So unless
you've specified 'stored="true" ' for all your fields, you can't use
the doc fetched from Solr to
update a field.

The partial documents update that Jonatan references also requires
that all the fields be stored.

You're best bet is to go back to your system-of-record for the data
and re-index the whole
document.

Best
Erick