I have an index with field collapsing defined like this:

<lst name="default">

     <str name="group.field">SomeField</str>

     <str name="group.main">true</str>

     <str name="group">true</str>

</lst>

When I run dismax queries I see there are no lookups in the
queryResultCache.  If I remove the field collapsing - lookups happen.  I
can't find any mention of this anywhere or think of reason why this should
disable caching.  I've tried playing with the group.cache.percent parameter
but that doesn't seem to play a role here.

Anybody know what's going on here?

Mike