I have a "keyword" field type that I made:

        <fieldType name="keyword" class="solr.TextField">
                <analyzer type="index">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"/>
                                <charFilter
class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory" pattern="_" replacement="
" maxBlockChars="5000"/>
                </analyzer>
                <analyzer type="query">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"/>
                                <charFilter
class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory" pattern="_" replacement="
" maxBlockChars="5000"/>
                </analyzer>
        </fieldType>

When I do a query, the results that come through retain their original
case for this field, like:
doc 1
keyword: Blah Blah Blah
doc 2
keyword: Yadda Yadda Yadda

But when I pull back facets, i get:

blah blah blah (1)
yadda yadda yadda (1)

I was attempting to fix a sorting problem -- keyword "aaaa" would show
up after keyword "Zulu" due to the "index" sorting, so I thought that
I could lowercase it all to have it be in the same order.  But now it
is all in lower case, and I'd like it to retain the original style.
Is there a different sort that I should use, or is there a change that
I can make to my keyword type that would let the facet count list show
up alphabetically, but ignoring case.

Thanks!

-- Chris