From: Chris Hostetter [hossman_luc...@fucit.org]
Sent: 19 July 2012 23:03
To: solr-user
Subject: Re: solr 4.0 cloud 303 error

: > try to do a search - throws 303 error

Can you be specific about how exactly you did the search?

Was this from the admin UI?  what URL was in your browser location bar?
what values did you put in the form? what buttons did you click? what URL
was in your browser location bar when the error happened?

Can you post the logs from each of the servers from arround the time of
this error (a few lings of context before it happened as well)

: >> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Server at
: >> http://linux-vckp:8983/solr/collection1 returned non ok status:303,

that smells like something jetty *might* be returning automaticly
because the client asked for...
   http://linux-vckp:8983/solr/collection1
...instead of...
   http://linux-vckp:8983/solr/collection1/
... (ie: no trailing slash) ... but i'm not sure why HttpShardHandler
would be asking for either of those URLs w/o specifying a handler.

-Hoss

This email is intended for the addressee(s) named above. It may contain
confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or
otherwise used by any person for whom it was not intended.
If you have received this mail in error please contact the sender by return
email and delete the email from your system.

The Royal National Theatre
Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PX
www.nationaltheatre.org.uk
Telephone numbers: BOX OFFICE +44 (0) 20 7452 3000, SWITCHBOARD +44 (0) 20 7452
3333
Registered in England as a company limited by guarantee, number 749504.
Registered Charity number 224223

Recipients are advised to apply their own virus checks to this message on
delivery.