Hi Bruno,

It's usually the maxThreads attribute in the <Connector> tag in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml. But I kind of doubt you're running out
of threads... maybe you could post some more details about the system
you're running Solr on.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions, Inc. -- Where Influence Isn’t a Game.
http://www.appinions.com