: <str name="update.chain">emptyFieldChain</str>
: <str name="Total Rows Fetched">294</str>
: When running the DIH full import, the log output is:
: I'm a bit confused that it does not output the commit logs but it didn't
: do that before, neither, if I remember correctly. When I issue an

It may not commit by default unless you explicitly use "commit=true" when
running the full-import (i don't remember what the default is) ... but
that log output (or lack of it) is still highly suspicious.  can you
please post what your "emptyFieldChain" looks like in solrconfig.xml?

Did you perhaps forget to include RunUpdateProcessorFactory at the end?

(i don't remember what exactly my advice to you was before, i may have
posted a snippet of example syntax on how to do something with some new
UpdateProcessors w/o posting a full chain that includes things you almost
always want like LogUpdateProcessorFactory & RunUpdateProcessorFactory)

-Hoss