Do the spellcheck objects eventually get collected off the heap? Maybe
you should dump the heap later and ensure those objects get collected,
in which case, I'd call this a normal heap expansion due to a
temporary usage spike.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions | 18 East 41st St., Suite 1806 | New York, NY 10017
www.appinions.com
Where Influence Isn’t a Game