Hi

i know we look to create at index time however all values are dynamic

if(exists(query(COUNTRY:(22 33
44)),100,20),INCOME<http://devjs.infoedge.com:8080/solr/select?q=*:*&fq=GENDER:FEMALE&sort=sum(if(exists(query(AGE:22)),100,20),INCOME>
)

IS NOT WORKING
ALSO I NEED NESTED IF

--

                    "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and
your enemies won’t believe it" .