Hi,

I'm trying to use two embedded solr servers pointing to a same solrhome /
index. So that's something like

        System.setProperty("solr.solr.home", "SomeSolrDir");
        CoreContainer.Initializer initializer = new
CoreContainer.Initializer();
        CoreContainer coreContainer = initializer.initialize();
        m_server = new EmbeddedSolrServer(coreContainer, "");

on both applications. The problem is, after I have done one add+commit
SolrInputDocument on one embedded server, the other server would fail to
obtain write lock any more. I'm thinking there must be a way of releasing
write lock so other servers may pick up. Is there an API that does so?

Any inputs are appreciated.
Bing