Sorry, in my time range example, I forgot to mention that you can
repeatedly execute the 8 hour query and receive no results, even after
the 7 hour query retrieves them.

Kind of an important detail to not forget. :)

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions | 18 East 41st St., Suite 1806 | New York, NY 10017
www.appinions.com
Where Influence Isn’t a Game