Hi All
we have two fields:

<field name="doc" type="textgen" indexed="true"
                        stored="true" required="false" />

<field name="text" type="textgen" indexed="true" stored="false"
                        multiValued="true" />

'text' is our default field:

<defaultSearchField>text</defaultSearchField>

we copy the doc field to the 'text' field

<copyField source="doc" dest="text" />

when indexing 10 documents that have a value with same prefix in the doc
field, for example: ca067-XXX ,and searching on the default field I get only
5 results, I search for ca067 on the default field.
when searching ca067 on the 'doc' field I get the expected 10 results.

anyone has an idea what is wrong here ?

Thank you