Hi Rajani,

I'm not really familiar with this paoding tokenizer, but it seems a bit old. We are using the CJKBigramFilter (like in the example of Solr 4.0 alpha), which should be equivalent or even better and it works.

<analyzer>
   <tokenizer class="solr.ICUTokenizerFactory" />
   <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" />
   <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
   <filter class="solr.CJKBigramFilterFactory" />
</analyzer>

Uwe