Hey Erick, thanks.I was hoping to shard on a very logical boundary for my data,
where most queries would only care about data on single shards, and some
queries would go to all shards, but that would only work if certain common
objects are duplicated across shards.Can you think of another way to get this
done, other than grouping common objects to yet another shard?Thanks again,Eric.