HI iorixxx, thanks for the reply.

Well you don't need sphinx knowledge to answer my questions.

I have write you what I want:

1. I need to have 2 seprate indexes. In Stackoverlfow I became the answer I
need to start 2 cores for example. How many cores can I run for solr? I have
for example over 100 different indexes, that they should seeing as separate
data. This indexes should be reindexed in different times and the data of
them should not mixed with each other.

You need to understand follow situation:

I have for example jobs form country A, jobs from country B and so on until
100 countries. I need to have for each country an separate index, because if
someone search for jobs in country A I need to query only the index for
country A. How to solve this problem?

How to do this? Is there are good tutorial? In the wiki of solr, it is very
bad explained.

2. When I become new data for example: Should I rotate the whole index
again, or can I include the new rows and delete the old rows. What is your
suggestion?

Thanks
Nik