do you really need this?
distributed transaction is a difficult problem. in 2pc, every node could
fail, including coordinator. something like leader election needed to make
sure it works. you maybe try zookeeper.
but if the transaction is not very very important like transfer money in
bank, you can do like this.
coordinator:
在 2012-8-16 上午7:42,"Nicholas Ball" <nicholas.b...@nodelay.com>写道: