Hi, a question about sorting and dynamic fields in "Solr Specification Version:
3.6.0.2012.04.06.11.34.07".

I have a field defined like
<dynamicField name="*_int"  type="int"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

Where type int is
<fieldType name="int" class="solr.TrieIntField" precisionStep="0"
omitNorms="true" positionIncrementGap="0"/>

If I perform a search, which returns 13 documents, and sort by a field called
"item_group_int", then it almost produces the results I expect. The only thing
I don't expect is that one document in the results, which does not have a field
called "item_group_int", appears in the sort order as number 2.

I think this has something to do with the fact that one of the other documents
has a value of 0 for this field - it comes first in the sort.

How do I relegate documents which do not possess the requested sort-field to
the last positions in the results?

Thanks,
Peter