Hi James,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Actually it is cacheLookup="ent1.id" . had misspelt it. Also, I will be
needing the transformers mentioned as there are other columns as well.

Actually tried using the 3.5 DIH jars in 3.6.1 and indexed the same and the
indexing was successful. But I wanted this to work with 3.6.1 DIH. Just came
across the SOLR-2382 patch. I tried giving the following

processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor" cacheImpl="SortedMapBackedCache"

in my DIH.xml file. In case of static fields in child entities ,the indexing
happended fine but in case of dynamic fields, only one of the dynamic fields
was indexed and the rest was skipped even though the total rows fetched from
datasource was correct.

Following are my questions

1.) Is there a big difference in solr 3.5 and 3.6.1 DIH handler files? like
is any new feature added in 3.6 DIH that is not present in 3.5?
2.) Am i missing something while giving the cacheImpl="SortedMapBackedCache"
in my DIH.xml because of which dynamic fields are not indexed properly?
There is no change to my DIH file from my previous post apart from this
cacheImpl addition and also the dynamic fields are indexed properly if I do
not give this cacheImpl. Am I missing something here?

Thanks.