You can use a connect string of host:port/path to 'chroot' a path. I
think currently you have to manually create the path first though. See
the ZkCli tool (doc'd on SolrCloud wiki) for a simple way to do that.

I keep meaning to look into auto making it if it doesn't exist, but
have not gotten to it.

- Mark