Commercial solutions often have %age that is meant to signify the quality
of match.  Solr has relative score and you cannot tell by just looking at
this value if a result is relevant enough to be in first page or not.
 Score depends on "what else is in the index" so not easy to normalize in
the way you suggest.

Ravish