Hi guys, i'm getting an error when using the GeoDistance component from jteam
(http://info.orange11.nl ) when fireing a query with a spatial tag:

error:
~~~
SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rsp
        at
nl.jteam.search.solrext.spatial.GeoDistanceComponent.process(GeoDistanceComponent.java:64)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:186)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1376)
[...]
(for full stacktrace see http://pastebin.com/rqMYZDb5)

solrconfig.xml:
~~~~~~~~~
<searchComponent name="geoDistance"
class="nl.jteam.search.solrext.spatial.GeoDistanceComponent">
        <str name="latField">lat</str>
        <str name="lngField">lng</str>
</searchComponent>

As it seems, the GeoDistance component is loaded correctly and its "process"
method is called, but the passed ResponseBuilder object is missing the rsp
field. According the ResponseBuilder.java source, the rsp-member is
definied, so i'm wondering what the heck is going on here...(i'm not very
experienced with java, i thougth that either the passes param is of wrong
type or it should have the members definied in the class...)
I googled and found some other dudes with the same problem, but i didn't
found the solution for this.
Solr 3.6.1, jteam spatial module 2.0RC4, GeoDistance process-method:

public class GeoDistanceComponent extends SearchComponent {
[...]
public void process(ResponseBuilder responseBuilder) throws IOException {
[...]
        Map<SolrDocument, Integer> idsByDocument = new HashMap<SolrDocument,
Integer>();
        SolrDocumentList documentList = SolrUtil.docListToSolrDocumentList(
            responseBuilder.getResults().docList,
            responseBuilder.req.getSearcher(),
            responseBuilder.rsp.getReturnFields(),
            idsByDocument);

this is the line that produces the error. I get the same error on tomcat7
and jetty.

Can anyone help / give a hint? If you need more information let me know.

Cheers :)
leber