Thanks, I found GroupResponse was added in Solr 3.4 so I have to update version :)

Roman

Dne 24.8.2012 18:09, Erick Erickson napsal(a):
3.6 has a getNGroups, does that do what you want?

Best
Erick

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Roman Slavík <sla...@effectiva.cz> wrote:
Hi guys,

we are using SOLR 3.3 with Solrj inside our java project. In actual version
we had to add some grouping support, so we add parameters into SolrQuery
object like this:

         query.setParam(GroupParams.GROUP, true);
         query.setParam(GroupParams.GROUP_MAIN, true);
         query.setParam(GroupParams.GROUP_FIELD, OUR_GROUP_FIELD);

and we get QueryResponse with results we need. Awesome!

But now I have one remaining problem, I don't know how get number of groups
from QueryResponse. I found I must add group.ngroups=true param into query.
So I did it:

        query.setParam(GroupParams.GROUP_TOTAL_COUNT, true);

But QueryResponse seems same. There's no method like "getGroupCount()" or
group count param in header.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it SOLR 3.3 problem? If we upgrade to
newer version, will it works?

Thanks for any advice!

Roman