Hi All,

I am a Solr newbie,I encountered a problem right now about how to* boost
given word in the field in the query parameter*
the details as follows:
my solr schema as follows

<field name="title" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
termVectors="true"/>
<field name="category" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

category field has certain values ,for examples:307,503,206..

my query like this:q=cell+phone&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
the search result will be in many categories ,for example may be in
206,782,307,289
you know the the default sort which depends on the relevance, *I want  the
result which in category 206 is in front of others*

does anybody know about it

Thanks
Andy