On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pivot facets currently only work with individual terms, not ranges.
>
> The response you provided does look odd in that there are duplicate
> timestamps listed, but pivots were only implemented for textual (string being
> the most common type) fields initially.

I see, thanks. Other than creating an additional rounded-off timestamp
field, are there any other solutions? Might ranges work if instead of
a timestamp we used a real DateTime field?

In any case, in order to pivot on the timestamp, will I have to change
its type to string?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il