Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:29 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Partial search

I have three documents with the following search field (text_en type) values.

When I search for "Energy Field", I am getting the document in this order
presented. However if you look at the match, I would expect the Doc3 should
come first and Doc1 should be the last.

Doc1 : Automic Energy and Peace
Doc2 : Energy One Energy Two Energy Three Energy Four
Doc3 : Mathematic Field Energy Field

What is the best way to configure my search to accomodate as many terms
match as possible?