So I have to create a java file and compile it just for this purpose? like
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContentStreamUpdateRequestExample?
No way to do this via post.jar (and without curl? or an other already existing
implementation via command line ...) also there is no way mentioned how it can
be done without curl even they say we should not use curl?
-------- Original-Nachricht --------