Thanks Jack . Yes, this seems so !!

However I would like to fix this at code level by setting the noCFSRatio to
1.0 . But in solr 3.6.1 i am not able to find the build.xml file .
I suppose the build process has been changed since 1.3 ,can you throw some
light on how I can build source code post this change .

In 1.3  , I used to change the code from src file and compile and build
from the same directory as the build.xml file ,however  all files seem to
be jarred now .Any pointers?

Regards
Sujatha