Otis Gospodnetic-5 wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm curious... why do you issue multiple queries for autocomplete
> purposes?
> Have you tried using Suggester?  May also want
> http://sematext.com/products/autocomplete/index.html which works
> nicely with Solr.
>
> Otis
> Search Analytics - http://sematext.com/search-analytics/index.html
> Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html

I'm not doing multiple queries.  I'm trying to add some functionality and
not have to do multiple queries.  I've worked with the Suggester and so far
I've not been able to get that to do what I need.  I'll revisit the
suggester component and see if I can make it do what I need.

I have a kind of specialized search that I'm implenmenting.  It's actually
working great.  I just need this one more piece to make it just about
perfect.