Hi John,

I have created one POC with MySql database which is working fine.
I have attached conf folder zip file. please create dummy database and try
this.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukund Chouhan

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM, johnohod [via Lucene] <
ml-node+s472066n4010087...@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> *Michael Della Bitta:*
> /solr/admin/dataimport.jsp shows a gray page with the text: "Select
> handler".
>
> *Chris Hostetter:*
> 1) 3.6.1
> 2) Yes. I've tried every alternative way of writing the url that I can
> think of.
> 3) I think so. I can see the /solr/admin-page and click around without
> problems. I haven't set up any schema or anything like that yet. My focus
> has been on getting the MySQL connetion working.

> .
> NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

conf.zip (1013K)
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4010138/0/conf.zip>

-----
Thanks and Regards,