# It is looking for documents with "Emory" in the specified field OR "Labs"
in the default search field.

This does not seem to be the case. For instance issuing a deleteByQuery for
catalogueId: "PEARL LINGUISTICS LTD" also deletes the contents of a
catalogueId with the value: "Ncl_MacNaughtonMcGregorCoaching_vf010811".

Thanks.