Hi everyone,

I facet by Category field. When the user drills down, I still want to show
all the original facets before drill down. So instead of using the filter
query, I use +(Category:<...>) in syntax. Obviously this restricts the
facets returned to only that particular category. So I do something like
this:

q={!edismax qf='field1 field2'}hello AND +Category:Books
facet.query={!edismax qf='field1 field2'}hello

I dont see the original facets. I only see the facet counts for Books. Am I
missing something ? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Kiran