There's a zillion of them, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters. but note
that this isn't a complete list, there's a link at the top of the page
to the javadocs.

For you latest example you probably want to see AsciiFoldingFilterFactory

But you're now conflating "special" characters.
1> Lucene query parser characters. There's a small, finite
list that you can, indeed, program to. See:
https://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/queryparsersyntax.html#Escaping
Special Characters

2> Characters that need to be URL escaped. Don't bother
trying to code these manually, there should be a utility
in whatever programming language you're using that'll do
this for you. E.g. URLEncoder in Java

3> Language-specific characters, where you should
look for filters as above.

You really need to keep these separate in your mind or
you'll go crazy <G>...

Best
Erick