Hi,
 I would like to get recommendation on zookeeper ensemble architecture. I
am thinking of following options, please let me know if I am correct in
pros and con of each option. Also please feel free to add differentiating
points I am missing.

1) Have separate boxes for zookeeper ensemble and all the solrcloud
instances access it on runtime.
  Pros: Small set of zookeeper instances to maintain. May be sync up
between zookeeper boxes will be fast and reliable.

2) Let each solr box have zookeeper instance also. Each solr instance
accessing the localhost zookeeper.
   Pros: solr will not incur over the wire cost at runtime, hence should be
fast. More fault tolerant as solr not going over the wire to access
zookeeper.
   Con: Lots of zookeeper instances and hence may be slow to update.

Thanks
Varun