Hi,

I try to map values from one field into other values in another field.
For example:
original_field: orig_value1
mapped_field: mapped_value1

with the help of an explicitely defined (N:1) mapping:
orig_value1 => mapped_value1
orig_value2 => mapped_value1
orig_value3 => mapped_value2

I have tried to use SynonymFilterFactory
for the mapped_field:

<fieldtype name="mapped_field" class="solr.TextField">
      <analyzer type="index">
<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="region-map.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
      </analyzer>

combined with:
<copyField src="original_field" dest="mapped_field" />

Now, a search for
 mapped_field:mapped_value1
yields results,
however in the result the mapped_value1 does not appear at all,
but instead the orig_value1 appears also in the mapped_field.

How can I achieve, that the mapped_value appears in the result as well?

thank you,

matej